We are 4 adults which are planning a road trip. We'll arrive 30 of June and leave again on the 19 of July - leaving us with 19 full days.
Our preliminary schedule can be seen below. We are going to rent a car when we leave New York. Comments on the itinerary would be appreciated. Is the allocation of days reasonably ? Any ideas to scenery, countryside worth visiting from New York to Niagara Falls and again from Niagara Falls to Washington? Other comments would be appreciated as well?
New York City from 30/6 to 5/7
- 6 Days Sightseeing
Travel from New York City to Niagara Falls from 6/7-7/7
- Any suggestions to scenery, countryside worth visiting along the way?
Niagara Falls from 8/7 -9/7
- See Waterfall, hiking etc.
Travel from Niagara Falls to Washington City on 10/7
- Long driving day. (is it worth stopping somewhere along the way and spending an extra day?)
Washington City from 11/7 - 14/7
- 4 days Sightseeing
Travel from Washington to Atlantic City on 15/7
- Drive and relax at beach in Atlantic City
Atlantic City from 16/7 - 18/7
- Explore Atlantic City and relax at beach
Fly home from New Ark on 19/7