We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shopping & Sightseeing

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
1,487 posts
53 reviews
Save Topic
Shopping & Sightseeing

Hi,

My wife is hoping to take my daughter to New York in January 2013 as a suprise for her 21st birthday.

Having never been before, would like advice on were to stay in relation to sightseeing, shopping etc.

I believe there will be 3 females in the party and the duration of the stay will be between 4 and 6 nights.

Any advice or help would be gratefully accepted.

Thanks

Silver Spring...
Level Contributor
10,740 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Shopping & Sightseeing

Where in New York?

Edited: 02 August 2012, 15:46
Durham, United...
Level Contributor
1,487 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Shopping & Sightseeing

My apologies, I believe it's around the Times Square area

Silver Spring...
Level Contributor
10,740 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Shopping & Sightseeing

So you are talking about New York City.

You have posted in the general forum for the state of New York. Most NYC related questions are handled in the NYC (sub)forum here:

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g60763-i5-New_York…

Your questions are very vague and I think you might want to do independent research before reposting in the NYC forum. There is a Top Questions sections for questions which are asked over and over again and the search feature.

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
1,487 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Shopping & Sightseeing

Thank you

5. Re: Shopping & Sightseeing

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2013, 23:16