We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How many seats in one row are at Metlife (Giants) Stadium?

Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Topic
How many seats in one row are at Metlife (Giants) Stadium?

Hi everyone,

Have another question for you knowledgeable people. So I'm taking my gf to her 1st football game, It's the opening day game between the Giants and Cowboys on Sept. 5. I was trying to find the best seats for around $400 but it looks as the nosebleeds are the best views / value for that price. Does anyone know how many seats are in one row in section 313 & 314? If anyone knows a better area to see all the action for around the same price..I'm all ears! ;) Thanks!!

West Windsor...
Destination Expert
for Newark, New Jersey, Binghamton
Level Contributor
11,691 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How many seats in one row are at Metlife (Giants) Stadium?

You should repost on the east rutherford nj fourmWhen it comes to football I prefer to be higher.

atlanta,ga
Destination Expert
for Atlanta, St. George Island
Level Contributor
3,284 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How many seats in one row are at Metlife (Giants) Stadium?

Stub hub usually has seating charts

Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: How many seats in one row are at Metlife (Giants) Stadium?

Thanks AERULES I just did. I looked at StubHub bigbomoho and when I zoom in it just show the row number but no seat numbers. I just wanted to know cuz I'm looking at tix and wanted to orientate myself as to where I'd be...ie. near the aisle or in the middle of the row, etc. I can't seem to find that info anywhere on the internet!

atlanta,ga
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
3,284 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: How many seats in one row are at Metlife (Giants) Stadium?

did a google search metlifestadium.com/3_your_stadium_seating.php

lookslike thyre on the 50 yd line--shoild be great unobstructued view

Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: How many seats in one row are at Metlife (Giants) Stadium?

Ya, it's why I was contemplating getting them. ;) I would like to be closer though but I guess I'll have to invest in some binoculars if I can't find better deals. Hehe.

atlanta,ga
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
3,284 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: How many seats in one row are at Metlife (Giants) Stadium?

Up close is not cheap. A friend has has 8 seats on 50 close. With new stad he paid 8 k each just to keep his location. Then pay for season tickets

Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: How many seats in one row are at Metlife (Giants) Stadium?

Damn! Well if you have the money...or live in the area and love watching it live...why not! ;)

8. Re: How many seats in one row are at Metlife (Giants) Stadium?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2013, 11:16