We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Planning a solo trip for two or three days, need some help.

Albany, New York...
Level Contributor
5 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Planning a solo trip for two or three days, need some help.

I'm a guy living in upstate New York and looking to plan a little trip relax and get my mind of life for a couple of days. I was thinking about going to Maine but I'm honesty open to any suggestions. I would love to stay at a place on the water. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Albany
Level Contributor
315 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Planning a solo trip for two or three days, need some help.

Head up to Lake Placid and stay at the Golden Arrow (right on mirror lake). The place has great reviews, the foliage is wonderful right now, you would be close to stores/restaurants/bars if you want to venture out OR you could go hiking and clear your head! And its close to home. good luck.

2. Re: Planning a solo trip for two or three days, need some help.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 December 2013, 19:17