We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

NY seeing flying to LGA

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
48 posts
Save Topic
NY seeing flying to LGA

I will fly to LGA, NY.

My details are as below.

Dates – 30th May till 3rd Jun

number of people - 2 (one adult / one child),

number and type of beds – 1 bed will work.

Budget – upto $200 per night

Please suggest good hotels near LGA and easy way to see NY by hop on hop off bus. Easy commute is preference.

Mentioned in this post
LaGuardia Airport
LaGuardia Airport
East Elmhurst, NY
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
12,075 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: NY seeing flying to LGA

Re-post in the NY City forum to get more help; this is NY State.

Staying near LGA will not make it easy to commute into Manhattan,. You may want to consider Long Island City; the Country Inn & Suites is often recommended.

I believe that there are several companies offering HOHO tours--google and read about them.

Mentioned in this post
LaGuardia Airport
LaGuardia Airport
East Elmhurst, NY
Loch Arbour, New...
Destination Expert
for New Jersey
Level Contributor
4,092 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: NY seeing flying to LGA

Again I sugget you repost this with a title that will lead people to help you find a hotel....for example: Hotel needed with $200 per night Budget. Then you will get some help.

Portland, Maine
Level Contributor
12,761 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: NY seeing flying to LGA

Hop on hop off buses are good for one time sightseeing, but not for transportation beyond that. Use the subways and local buses.

4. Re: NY seeing flying to LGA

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 April 2014, 05:16