We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Outlet.. Woodbury or Jersey Shore Outlets?

College Park...
Level Contributor
8 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
Best Outlet.. Woodbury or Jersey Shore Outlets?

I want to go to one of those 2 Outlets but Im not sure wich is better or worth it. The distance is no problem because we are renting a car. But I will only have 1 day to go to the Outlets. Im between Woodbury outlet or jersey outlets.

Thanks for your help...

Mentioned in this post
Woodbury
Woodbury
Long Island, NY
Brooklyn, NY
Level Contributor
16,015 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Outlet.. Woodbury or Jersey Shore Outlets?

Woodbury.

Mentioned in this post
Woodbury
Woodbury
Long Island, NY
New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
102,267 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Outlet.. Woodbury or Jersey Shore Outlets?

I think you mean Jersey Gardens, not Jersey Shore. I'd say it depends on what you want to buy and where you're coming from or going to, as they're in different directions. Many would say if you're spending time in Manhattan it's not necessary to do either as there's good discount shopping in Manhattan. Woodbury is bigger and has nicer stores but is further from Manhattan. If you're going in that direction anyway...fine.

Mentioned in this post
Jersey Shore
Jersey Shore
New Jersey
Woodbury
Woodbury
Long Island, NY
College Park...
Level Contributor
8 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Outlet.. Woodbury or Jersey Shore Outlets?

Thank you very much.. Im staying in Manhattan and I was looking the best places to shop, beacuse Ive heard that manhattan is very expensive..

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
11,512 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Outlet.. Woodbury or Jersey Shore Outlets?

Manhattan offers great deals. The department stores always have sales. You can get additional visitor discounts at Bloomingdales, Macy's and Lord and Taylor.

Mentioned in this post
Bloomingdale's
Bloomingdale's
761 Reviews
New York City, NY
Lord & Taylor
Lord & Taylor
203 Reviews
New York City, NY
5. Re: Best Outlet.. Woodbury or Jersey Shore Outlets?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 August 2014, 05:17