We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lost camera

Edinburgh, United...
4 posts
Save Topic
Lost camera

I visited New York last week and had the best time. Unfortunately on the last day of my trip my I lost my camera. I lost it in herald square between Macys, Gap and H & M. I have phoned the stores and no one has given it into lost property. I just thought I would add it on web pages in the hope that I may get it back. I mostly want the sd card with all our holiday pictures of New York. The camera was a Panasonic lumix TZ40 with an 8gb scan disk inside,thanks

Brooklyn, NY
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
24,967 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Lost camera

More people will see this if you post it on the New York City forum.

Edinburgh, United...
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Lost camera

Thank you

3. Re: Lost camera

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 November 2014, 05:18