We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I will go to New York with mom(66 yrs) & daughter(8 yrs)

Halifax, Canada
5 posts
Save Topic
I will go to New York with mom(66 yrs) & daughter(8 yrs)

I am going to New York with my mom(66 year old) and my daughter(8 year old) in Dec 5-8.It's our first time to visit NY. any suggestion for the transportation in these 4 days? What would be the best way to go from EWR to our hotel (Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott NY Long Island City/Manhattan View) 52-34 Van Dam Street, Queens (New York), NY 11101,United States of America? Subway,Airtrain or taxi or others? and what would be the best to go from hotel to JFK? JFK to LGA ? since my mom and us will leaving in different airport at the last day. I will take my mom to JFK first and my daughter and I will go from JFK to LGA. Many thanks!!!

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
11,508 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: I will go to New York with mom(66 yrs) & daughter(8 yrs)

You have posted on the forum for New York State, which doesn't get much traffic. Repost on the NYC forum for more replies:

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g60763-i5-New_York…

2. Re: I will go to New York with mom(66 yrs) & daughter(8 yrs)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 November 2014, 06:20