We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thanksgiving 2014 and Refinery Hotel

Level Contributor
89 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Thanksgiving 2014 and Refinery Hotel

I am going to New York on November 26th for 5 nights staying at the Refinery hotel. I am looking for any recommendations nearby and especially ideas of restaurants that I could go on Thanksgiving day for a meal possibly Italian where we wouldn't have to book and obviously not thanksgiving meal themed

Do you know when I will be able to see what shows are on around that time as I can't find anything online at this time?

Any information would be greatly appreciated

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
11,508 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thanksgiving 2014 and Refinery Hotel

You have posted in the general forum for New York State. Repost on the New York City forum for more replies.

But you only need to post once. :)

2. Re: Thanksgiving 2014 and Refinery Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 January 2015, 05:21