We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Honeymoon in New York

Which New York hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
West Sussex
Level Contributor
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Honeymoon in New York

Hey guys, Hope you are all well.

My husband to be and I will be traveling to NYC on the 11th Feb and one thing I've always wanted to do was sit in a jazz bar over looking the river to Brooklyn (or sit in Brooklyn looking over the river to Manhattan) at night to watch the twinkly lights. Real life dream of mine.

Does anyone know of somewhere that would be nice to go?

Also anything we MUST DO when we go?

Any advice would be warmly received!

Thanks

Mel xx

Brooklyn, NY
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
24,088 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Honeymoon in New York

There are very few jazz bars, I don't think any of them have a view of anything. It would throw off the vibe.

You'll get more responses if you repost in the New York City forum. This is the forum for New York State.

Brooklyn, NY
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
24,088 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Honeymoon in New York

Dizzy's, at Jazz at Lincoln Center, has views of Central Park, but not of the river.

West Lothian...
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Honeymoon in New York

Good luck

4. Re: Honeymoon in New York

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 January 2015, 06:18