We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Halal Restaurants

West Yorkshire
Level Contributor
74 posts
Save Topic
Halal Restaurants

Hi

I'm thinking of coming to New York for a 3 day trip in September. As I’m Muslim I want to experience the best Halal food the city has to offer.

I'll be residing at Hotel 373, Fifth Avenue NY10016 so and don't mind travelling around Manhattan.

Thanks

Dallas, Texas...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
21,926 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Halal Restaurants

You've posted to the general forum for all of New York State. Re-post to the New York City forum for more readers and responses.

There are a couple of famous and competing Halal food carts ("street food"). More info here: …seriouseats.com/2012/10/best-halal-cart-53r…

Lots of other options as well, so do re-post to NYC.

Brooklyn, NY
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
24,295 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Halal Restaurants

You'll get more advice if you repost in the New York City forum. This is the general forum for New York State. We'll be glad to help you.

3. Re: Halal Restaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 March 2015, 06:17