We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Onhotels.com

Limerick, Ireland
Level Contributor
8 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Onhotels.com

Hi. Have used this site a few times but heard online that it has gone out of business but is still taking bookings and payments for hotels. Is this true, I've never had a problem but don't want to pay up front now and find on arrival in NYC that my chosen hotel has received no payment. Thank you

London, United...
Level Contributor
38 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Onhotels.com

Hi Dilly1253. We are very surprised of reading your post. We are operating as usual (11 years now!). Not sure where you heard about us going out of business (please let us know), but we can assure you we have long long plans to keep our services up and running. So you can trust us as you've been doing it so far ;)

Onhotels.com

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
421 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Onhotels.com

Thank you.

Heard on radio re onholidays which are in trouble and chat on line were asking if onhotels are the same.

Glad to hear your still up and running as I use you quite regularly with no problems

London, United...
Level Contributor
38 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Onhotels.com

Thanks for the info NYC-newyear.

We are not related to "onholidays". True that names can create confusion but nothing to do with us :)

And thanks also for you comments! Glad to read "happy customers".

Onhotels.com

Edited: 12 March 2014, 09:25
4. Re: Onhotels.com

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 March 2015, 04:28