We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

December in NYC

Which New York hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Glasgow, United...
8 posts
Save Topic
December in NYC

My partner and I are coming to New York on the 4 December for 3 nights and I really want to pack in as much as I can.

Can anyone advise on events to go to, Christmas related things that are on that time of year and weather etc please!

Dallas, Texas...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
21,087 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: December in NYC

Hi Lisa. This is the general forum for all of New York State. Go to the New York City forum. You'll even find info in the Top Questions section about what to do around the winter holidays, and lots of prior threads with ideas from last year.

Weather is generally chilly to cold, but bitter temps are uncommon. Snow is also uncommon in early Dec.

2. Re: December in NYC

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 May 2015, 06:15