We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

please me choose ?

Hampshire
Level Contributor
176 posts
124 reviews
Save Topic
please me choose ?

Hello we will be coming to New York in sept next year to get married in Central Park . We are expected to have 20 -30 guests many of whom haven't been to NYC before so post wedding we thought a sunset cruise on the river might be nice. Or other option was just dinner at freeman's I'm a little anxious about the cruise as similar trips in London have a bad reputation for food etc... I'd be interested in your thoughts and experiences.? thank you in advance julie

Brooklyn, NY
Level Contributor
16,015 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: please me choose ?

Repost in the NYC forum(link is on the top right.) This is the general NY State forum.

Dallas, Texas...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
21,945 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: please me choose ?

Do re-post to the NYC forum. One thought about a cruise... weather. Rain and even stormy weather is always a possibility. A restaurant would be a safer choice.

Hampshire
Level Contributor
176 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: please me choose ?

Thank you I will repost ! That's what happens when you stay up too late on the Internet!!!! IRe weather I'm kinda hoping September will be fine but always a thought to consider

Best wishes julie

4. Re: please me choose ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 June 2015, 05:17