We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New York

Taipei, Taiwan
Level Contributor
5 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
New York

New York is my favorite city,and I want to go there in the future. Can you guys tell me where is the best place should I visit. Thank you for your suggestion.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
10,575 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New York

You need to read some guidebooks to figure out what sorts of things appeal to you.

One person's "best place" may not appeal at all to another person.

Dallas, Texas...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
22,507 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: New York

This is the general forum for all of New York State. If you go to the New York City forum, you'll find lots of ideas for what to do and where to go in the Top Questions section. Your choices will depend on your personal interests.

Level Contributor
1 post
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: New York

New York is wonderful research what you truly wish to see and plan you will love it

4. Re: New York

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 August 2015, 06:17