We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anniversary dinner restaurant

Bentonville...
Level Contributor
28 posts
48 reviews
Save Topic
Anniversary dinner restaurant

My husband and I will be celebrating our 25th anniversary. On the way home from Antigua, we have an overnight layover in NYC. We land at JFK at 5:30pm, and will need to go through customs and then travel to our hotel near Laguardia since we fly out from there the next morning. We originally were hoping to see a Broadway show, but we are not sure the time frame will work. Thought maybe of doing dinner and the Empire State Building at night. We were leaning towards Delmonico's, but it seems they are closed the Thursday night we're in town. Does anyone have any good suggestions?

New York, NY
Level Contributor
1,086 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anniversary dinner restaurant

what kind of food do you want? post in nyc forum to get more response.

Bentonville...
Level Contributor
28 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anniversary dinner restaurant

Thanks for the forum advice. I didn't realize there was a more specific forum. We like most anything. I guess playing off the Delmonico's idea, we we're thinking steak.

New York, NY
Level Contributor
1,086 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Anniversary dinner restaurant

Near ESB there is Keens Steakhouse, Wolfgang's and Ben&Jacks. All solid (tho I find the Wolfgang's on ParkAve to be inconsistent and you will most likely wait a long time to get seated even with rez, but has great energy).

Bentonville...
Level Contributor
28 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Anniversary dinner restaurant

Thanks so much for the suggestions.

5. Re: Anniversary dinner restaurant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 June 2015, 07:16