We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bronx or Brooklyn?

Carlisle...
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Bronx or Brooklyn?

Looking for suggestions on where to stay. We have been coming to NYC for years and usually stay closer to Manhattan. My husband being Italian I want to take him to spend some time at Arthur Ave. Although we do have to make (1) trip to Manhattan, but other than that everything else we would like to do will be going to Long Island and The Bronx. I would appreciate your input.

Thank you,

Denise

Brooklyn, NY
Level Contributor
16,015 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bronx or Brooklyn?

Brooklyn is HUGE. You would need to specify what hotels/areas you are looking at in both boroughs.

Also, you should pebbly re-post in the NYC forum. This is the general NY State forum. The link is on the top right>>.

Dallas, Texas...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
21,926 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bronx or Brooklyn?

What are you doing on Long Island? You will probably need a car.

3. Re: Bronx or Brooklyn?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 June 2015, 06:17