We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel suggestions near Rockefellar Center

Which New York hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Washington State
Level Contributor
36 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Hotel suggestions near Rockefellar Center

Hello! We are planning a trip to NYC in October. We will only be there a week. Our 25th wedding anniversary but we are very simple, low key people- looking to stay close to Rockefellar Ctr- only planning a few highlights for the trip - the only thing I definitely want to do is see Jimmy Fallon- the 9/11 memorial and basically just enjoy our time. We are not the type of people to plan as much as we can in a trip. A nice tour at night might be fun to see the city lights? Any suggestions for the low key people? Sort of sounds funny...low key in NYC- doesn't really make sense! LOL I was in New York one time when I was 18. My husband has never been. He is an avid sports fan though! I looked at many hotels yesterday online (frankly I was exhausted!) but was looking at the Warwick as my sister had stayed there and said it was close to everything and she felt safe there. Any other suggestions for the area? We are looking more at convenience rather than spending alot of time "traveling" from point A to point B. Thanks in advance!

Washington State
Level Contributor
36 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel suggestions near Rockefellar Center

would help if I could spell Rockefeller! LOL

Dallas, Texas...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
21,040 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel suggestions near Rockefellar Center

This is the general forum for all of New York State. Re-post to the New York City forum for more responses.

There are lots of choices in that area, so some idea of your budget would help.

Edited: 14 June 2014, 04:01
3. Re: Hotel suggestions near Rockefellar Center

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 June 2015, 06:17