We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

help!!!!!!!

east yaphank
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
help!!!!!!!

I need to find out how to get from penn station to the port of manhattan... cheapest and easy.... The subway to 42 someone said but how ... and would it be a long walk from 42nd to the pier.... and what subway ... sorry I've never done this before bit my ride bailed and I'm from long island... it's me my hubby and 3 kids!!! Help pkease all info is great needed and appreciated...

Likely To Sell Out
Viator VIP: EmptyMet Tour at The...
102 reviews
from US$175.00*
Niagara Falls in One Day: Deluxe...
734 reviews
from US$134.95*
Big Bus New York Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
919 reviews
from US$40.50*
New York in One Day Guided...
810 reviews
from US$83.99*
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
10,570 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: help!!!!!!!

Take a deep breath.

Then, re-post in the NY City forum to get more help; this is the forum for all of NY State, which doesn't attract as many readers.

Please put something more descriptive that "help!!!!!" in your subject line.

www.hoptstop.com is a good site for plotting route by walking, public transportation, or taxi.

A taxi would probably cost about $10 plus tip.

You could walk (although might not want to with luggage) in ~1/2 hour.

You could take the E train, but would still have 10-15 minutes of walking.

Dallas, Texas...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
22,506 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: help!!!!!!!

Re-post to the New York City forum. This is the general forum for all of New York State.

maps.google.com can give you subway directions. Just hit the train icon in the directions section (from Penn Station to the port).

3. Re: help!!!!!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2015, 08:15