We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pet Friendly Hotels along I-95

Vero Beach, Florida
Level Contributor
139 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Pet Friendly Hotels along I-95

Hi! We're going to be moving from Connecticut to Florida & are currently trying to break the trip up timewise over a 3 day period.

Are there any hotels along I-95 that are pet friendly? We're thinking maybe just around the VA/NC border. We have 2 pugs & a cat going, so trying to keep it as unstressful for them as possible.

Raleigh, NC
Level Contributor
441 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pet Friendly Hotels along I-95

I would think most of the chains would accept pets. If not you could just "assume"they accept pets and hope it never comes up. The Weldon Exit just inside the NC line has a number of motels and in on the Roanoke River with a nice boat launch area near the bridge which might be a nice place to take the dogs for a walk. In the early Spring, however, that area becomes the fishing center of the universe ( first shad, then stripe bass ) and rooms may be hard to come by.

2. Re: Pet Friendly Hotels along I-95

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 August 2009, 05:21