We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

seeking resort with babysitting & spa

Washington, DC
Level Contributor
7 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
seeking resort with babysitting & spa

Our family of 4 had been planning a trip to Puerto Rico, but with the swine flu outbreak, we're rethinking being cooped up in an airplane with lots of germy travelers. We'd been planning to splurge on the Las Casitas Resort in Puerto Rico and are now looking for a domestic alternative--so something on the water of some kind. Onsite babysitting is a must, as we have two toddlers and want to have a few date nights on the trip. I'm also in dire need of a massage. Recommendations?

Tennessee
Destination Expert
for Chattanooga, Blowing Rock, North Carolina Mountains
Level Contributor
7,832 posts
142 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: seeking resort with babysitting & spa

Check out the Cloister Lodge and Resort - Sea Island, Georgia.

north carolina
Level Contributor
120 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: seeking resort with babysitting & spa

Check out Kiawah Island resort and spa (S.C. near charleston). Amazing spa and babysitting. You can get a villa or stay at the Sanctuary.

Virginia
Destination Expert
for Virginia Beach
Level Contributor
6,506 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: seeking resort with babysitting & spa

You might also take a look at Bald Head Island.

http://www.baldheadisland.com/

st.john
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: seeking resort with babysitting & spa

hello , i dont no if your interested in taking your family to st.john just across the waters from puerto rico there are several places where yu can stay that offers babysiting as well for your entire family ,also i f its any help i am also a babysitter for a few hotels and villas you can reply to me directly at shorty_vi@hotmail.com

5. Re: seeking resort with babysitting & spa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 October 2009, 05:19