We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel from Bucks County, PA to Kissimmee, FL in November

Bucks County, PA
Level Contributor
61 posts
45 reviews
Save Topic
Travel from Bucks County, PA to Kissimmee, FL in November

We are traveling from Bucks County, PA to Kissimmee, FL in November, traveling 6-7 hours a day. We intend to stop two nights and just wanted suggestions on the best towns to stopover on the way.

Thanks

Raleigh, NC
Level Contributor
441 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Travel from Bucks County, PA to Kissimmee, FL in November

I am assuming you will be coming down I-95. If that is the case, there are no towns of particular interest between Richmond and Bluffton, SC. I would look at getting to Rocky Mount or Wilson, NC, both nice cities where you can get a decent meal not far off the highway. This would put you an easy six hours from Savannah which is the most noteworthy destination enroute.

Bucks County, PA
Level Contributor
61 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Travel from Bucks County, PA to Kissimmee, FL in November

Yes, we will be coming down I-95. Looks like Rocky Mount or Wilson, NC might be the first night and Savannah, GA would be the second night.

Thanks Jeem.

3. Re: Travel from Bucks County, PA to Kissimmee, FL in November

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 April 2010, 05:17