We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Please help

vermont
1 post
Save Topic
Please help

Hey guys last year I drove to FL and on my way back to VT me and my buddie stopped in NC or SC at this restaurant but I cant remember what town it was in I belive its off interstate 95 if anyone know please let me know im flying to AL this week and driving back. I really wanna go to this place again.

I hope this pic helps its all I have. Its a BBQ place.

[IMG]http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh185/vtnizmo/flordia347.jpg[/IMG]

Greensboro, North...
Destination Expert
for Isle of Palms, Edisto Island, Charleston
Level Contributor
5,995 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Please help

I can't get the link to work.

Was it right on the highway or off?

Charlotte, North...
Destination Expert
for North Carolina
Level Contributor
2,956 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Please help

shankle,

I got the link to work taking off the IMG at the front and back..... try this... …photobucket.com/albums/…flordia347.jpg

maybe you'll have better luck identifying this picture than I did.

Rodney,

-It looks vaguely familiar, where I'm thinking of is in NC, somewhere near Benson(but not in Benson) I only went once many years ago. I really couldn't tell you the name or what little town it's in. However, to be totally honest, there are a number of BBQ places in NC and SC that have that look, so I could be WAY wrong.

Hope someone else can help.

3. Re: Please help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 September 2010, 06:17