We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

B&B or Lakefront cottage between Cleveland and Cedar Point?

Pittsburgh, PA...
Level Contributor
262 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
B&B or Lakefront cottage between Cleveland and Cedar Point?

My wife and I are planning on a couple days visiting the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Cedar Point. Any suggestions for a Bed and Breakfast or a lakefront cottage rental for June 18th-June 20th (Monday through Wednesday)? We aren't looking for something high end or pricey, just a nice place. It seems that many cottages have week long rentals only, and we are looking for two nights only.

Cleveland, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Cleveland
Level Contributor
1,912 posts
152 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: B&B or Lakefront cottage between Cleveland and Cedar Point?

You may want to try the towns of Vermillion and Huron - they seem to have rentals and cottages on the lake - I know that we rented in vermillion several years ago but it was for a week.

Heart of it all
Level Contributor
577 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: B&B or Lakefront cottage between Cleveland and Cedar Point?

Check out these websites.

sawmillcreekresort.com

plantationmotel.com

Both are near Huron.

mid-Hudson valley
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: B&B or Lakefront cottage between Cleveland and Cedar Point?

walkinthewater.com in vermilion has rentals by the night or week.

4. Re: B&B or Lakefront cottage between Cleveland and Cedar Point?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 September 2009, 18:20