We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

McMinnville

albuquerque
Level Contributor
976 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
McMinnville

I'll be spending 5 days in McMinville at the end of June, mostly visiting vineyards and wineries. I would love some recommendations for best wineries, great restaurants, and some day trips. Thanks!

Manzanita, Oregon
Level Contributor
775 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: McMinnville

Want to second or third the suggestions of Horseradish and the Winemaker's Studio in Carlton. We took a day and drove to Carlton through Beaver and over the Beaver Blaine road, what a lovely, fun drive. On the way there is a moderate hike to Niagara Falls, no kidding. A very modest falls to be sure but it was a hoot on Monday telling co-workers DW and I went to Niagara Falls over the weekend, LOL.

Horseradish and Winemakers Studio great fun, would like to make a weekend out of Carlton and Mac at some point. Anyone know what happended to OP, Probably enjoying wine tastings today based on original post. Let us know your thoughts cattivojo.

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
4,856 posts
Save Reply
22. Re: McMinnville

Tyr52, I read a half-dozen posts before realizing this thread is over a year old. Thanks for the tip on Niagara Falls, though. Never heard of it.... errr, the one in Oregon anyway.

Manzanita, Oregon
Level Contributor
775 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: McMinnville

Ho Boy, I saw the part about the end of June but missed the year. Oh well, nice thread though, guess it's a golden oldie.

24. Re: McMinnville

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 October 2009, 02:20