We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

TA - Overleaf a Best Hidden Gem

Manzanita, Oregon
Level Contributor
775 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
TA - Overleaf a Best Hidden Gem

The Overleaf Lodge & Spa in Yachats has been named to TA's Top 10 Best Hidden Gems in the United States for 2008. The Overleaf is ranked as # 10.

Florence, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Oregon Coast
Level Contributor
6,013 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: TA - Overleaf a Best Hidden Gem

I've said it MANY times, but the real estate that the Overleaf sits on is arguably the BEST in the entire state.

Good for them!! They run a fabulous business there and their facilites are top-notch.

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
4,856 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: TA - Overleaf a Best Hidden Gem

Yeah.... good for them, but bad for those of us who hope to stay there again. No doubt about it, though, that setting is one of, if not the best on the coast.

Green Valley...
Destination Expert
for Yellowstone National Park, Seattle
Level Contributor
18,001 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: TA - Overleaf a Best Hidden Gem

For some reason, another person's name of Tyr came up yesterday. Intrigued, I looked it up.

Norse Myth. the god of war and son of Odin, noted for his courage.

You go, Tyr!

Manzanita, Oregon
Level Contributor
775 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: TA - Overleaf a Best Hidden Gem

I've been outed. Maybe I'll try something new, don't know what TA's rules are. Don't want to lose all my past posts.

5. Re: TA - Overleaf a Best Hidden Gem

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 September 2009, 06:20