We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Something new

USA
Level Contributor
721 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Something new

…oregonlive.com/popmusic/2008/05/review_the_…

Level Contributor
36,925 posts
946 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Something new

Thanks for the posting, sounds like a cool place, we love Jazz! :)

Buenos Aires...
Destination Expert
for Buenos Aires
Level Contributor
18,217 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Something new

What fun... if you like jazz.. Jimmy Maks in the Pearl is great also ... and going there on first Thursday is really enjoyable..

I am sending this on to my son who will be there in Aug :)

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
4,856 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Something new

Thanks for the link cattrav. Nice to know. Have to get to Jimmy Mak's too.... Anyone been around here long enough to remember Jazz de Opus? Used to love that place.

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
1,991 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Something new

Mistletoe, I was going to say Jazz de Opus. You beat me to it :) Another one was Cafe Vivo. It was on the lobby floor of "big pink". The Tom Grant used to play there all the time. There was another great club to, the name escapes me. I think it was in the building where Berbatti's is now. I *think*. Or it was across from the Church of Elvis. Ah, what do I know....after jazz and wine, who can remember. LOL!!!!

5. Re: Something new

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 September 2009, 21:17