We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

DE Get-together

Florence, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Oregon Coast
Level Contributor
6,070 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
DE Get-together

How many destination experts are going meet-up in Portland at the Lucky Labrador??

I will be in Salem for meeting and unable to attend, but I would if I could.........

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
1,991 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: DE Get-together

I doubt that I will make it....this is busy season in the wine biz, soooo. Bad timing on a visit. I'd like to be there.

Oregon/Washington
Destination Expert
for Portland, Sunriver
Level Contributor
11,288 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: DE Get-together

I am still unsure too. DH will be traveling so it depends on the kids schedules for me.

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
4,856 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: DE Get-together

We've got an early flight out the next morning, so I don't know if I'll make it either. Poor Dan may be drinking alone!

Oregon Coast
Destination Expert
for Crescent City, Oregon Coast, Oregon, Redwood National Park
Level Contributor
43,393 posts
1,083 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: DE Get-together

Lol, I guess it will be Dan and me then. Oh, plus DH ;-)

We usually go to Portland to Christmas shop and see the lights and whatnot, so it fit it quite well with our plans. Darn, I was hoping everybody would be there . . . but I did mention to Dan that this time of year is rather hectic for some folks!

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
1,021 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: DE Get-together

I'm pretty sure I'll be there.

Oregon
Level Contributor
8,735 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: DE Get-together

Den

Glad you posted that. I was wondering. I am working on it. Hope to be there.

7. Re: DE Get-together

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 October 2009, 10:18