We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Oregon Coast RVing

CA
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Topic
Oregon Coast RVing

Looking for recommendations for RV parks along the Oregon Coast........Heading that way for 5-6 days next month. Interested in places with full hookups, in close proximity to places of interest/wineries.

Suggestions?

Thank you in advance!

Oregon Coast
Destination Expert
for Crescent City, Oregon Coast, Oregon, Redwood National Park
Level Contributor
42,892 posts
1,048 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Oregon Coast RVing

Are you planning on traveling the whole length, or?

Will you be traveling from the south on 101?

McMinnville, Oregon
Level Contributor
112 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Oregon Coast RVing

Yep Brit is right not sure how far you want to go. Our family likes http://www.coyote-rock.com/ at Lincoln city. You can also try google maps and type in wineries or rv parks and it will put little pins there on the map with names and info to help locate an area you may want to stop at.

CA
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Oregon Coast RVing

I'm not sure how far up we can get. We are leaving from Northern Calif (Auburn) on a Sunday morning. Won't mind driving quite a ways that day in order to reach somewhere that would be a good base for 2 nights, then maybe head further North for 1/2 night stay.........then we will probably head back South in order to get back for work etc.

I heard Newport was nice...too far to expect on this trip? How does the 101 travel, pulling a 23' trailer? I would imagine that traveling the coast is prettier than 5........but have never been up that way.......really don't know what to expect or look for!

4. Re: Oregon Coast RVing

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 March 2010, 06:19