Here is my planned itinerary for my 2-week trip in late September. I was wondering if anyone had suggestions about how doable it is, what I'm missing, what I should cut out, etc. I posted earlier about wineries, and now I'm just sort of doubting my overall plan. We're more interested in scenery and hiking than we are in seeing cities. Any suggestions are appreciated!
- Day 1: Fly into Seattle, drive from Seattle to Portland
- Day 2: Visit wineries
- Day 3: Silver Falls State Park
- Day 4: Drive from Portland to Glide
- Day 5: Day trip to Crater Lake
- Day 6: Drive to Crescent City, stop at Oregon Caves
- Day 7: Hike in Redwood National Park, drive to Gold Beach
- Day 8: ?
- Day 9: Drive to Yachats
- Day 10: ?
- Day 11: ?, drive to Lincoln City
- Day 12: ?, Drive to Cannon Beach
- Day 13: ?, Drive to Seattle
- Day 14: ?
- Day 15: Fly out