We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Couples Massage

Langhorne
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Topic
Couples Massage

My wife and I are from the Philadelphia Suburbs and looking to go somewhere on a day trip to have a couples massage for her birthday. Her birthday is next Friday. Looking at the Philadelphia or New Jersey area. Can anyone recommend somewhere for me to check out and please provide a website if available.

Thanks

Eastern PA
Level Contributor
305 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Couples Massage

Hershey Spa is about 2 hours from you--a nice day trip, but I know that they are probably booked this close to the event. Nonetheless, visit www.thehotelhershey.com and click on the link for "The Chocolate Spa". Another more local to you is located in Lansdale. It is Rapunzel's Salon and Day Spa at 203 North Broad Street. WWW.rapunzelssalonandspa.com. This is about 45 minutes from Langhorne.

2. Re: Couples Massage

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 September 2009, 14:16