We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Christmas activities for young children, suggestions ?

New York
Level Contributor
52 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Christmas activities for young children, suggestions ?

Hi, I want to take the family to cut down our tree this year, but I don't want to just chop the tree down and go home. I am looking for a place that has sleigh rides, santa claus, shops, maybe some amusement rides for the kids. Someplace to keep us busy for a couple of hours. It doesn't have to have a tree farm, just some good old family fun. I found one site, Jingle bell fest, has anyone been there ? Any suggestions are welcome, thanks so much.

Poconos
Level Contributor
297 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Christmas activities for young children, suggestions ?

You may want to check into Roba's Tree Farms - they have two locations in NE Pennsylvania, in Dalton & now in Jermyn also, both of which are about 10 miles north of Scranton. I know they do have Christmas activities but I'm not sure to what extent - if it's anything like their autumn activities, it'll be worth the drive - you can literally spend an entire day there. The website doesn't give much info, so you may want to contact them directly to inquire. Good luck!

2. Re: Christmas activities for young children, suggestions ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 September 2009, 20:19