We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Scenic drive from Intercourse to Stroudsburg

Brisbane
Level Contributor
66 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Scenic drive from Intercourse to Stroudsburg

Most of our trip is planned but I would really like some local knowledge of a scenic drive. We are taking a day to leisurely drive from Intercourse to Danbury Ct, including the Delaware Water Gap Recreation Area. Ideally I'd like routes to take that will guide us along scenic areas and pretty towns. We like to stop and walk through little towns, look at the shops, have a coffee or lunch. We'll be leaving Intercourse sometime in the morning and getting in to Danbury by 4 to 5pm. All suggestions will be appreciated.

gettysburg, pa
Destination Expert
for Gettysburg
Level Contributor
990 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Scenic drive from Intercourse to Stroudsburg

Your trip goes a little out of where I usually travel. But I'd like to recommend the PA tourism website, which has some nice roadtrips.

www.visitpa.com/visitpa/roadtripsLanding.pa

Check out the "Pennsylvania Byways" link on the lower right and you may find what you are looking for. Good luck and happy driving!

Brisbane
Level Contributor
66 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Scenic drive from Intercourse to Stroudsburg

Thank you aster143 - I have a day off tomorrow so will have a lovely day researching the site you sent me!

3. Re: Scenic drive from Intercourse to Stroudsburg

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 October 2009, 08:18