My wife and I will be traveling from Philly to Pittsburgh by car with our daughter who will be 9 months old in September. Here's our plan and where we would love some advice:
- Leave Philly at 6 pm on Friday, Sept. 2
- Spend the night somewhere in the middle. We want to limit driving to about 3 hours. Staying at a nice B&B would be ideal, but necessary. Any ideas?
- Arrive in Monroeville (suburb of Pittsburgh) on Saturday, Sept. 3 by 11 am
- Visit Fallingwater on Sunday, Sept. 4 in the early afternoon. If we can't tour the house with the baby, is it worth at least checking out the grounds? If not, any nice scenic places near Pitt that are worth checking out?
- Stay somewhere overnight on Sunday that is scenic. Any ideas?
- Arrive back in Phila by 5 pm on Monday, Sept. 5