We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parking Advice Sought for Chocolate World and Stadium

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
146 posts
54 reviews
Save Topic
Parking Advice Sought for Chocolate World and Stadium

We are attending the Mix Tape concert on Fri 7/26. We plan on arriving around 3 and want to sirens Chocolate World and buy or tickets for the next day. I know we have to pay for parking but wonder where to park. Do we Park in the normal parking lot? Our goal is to get out of the lot as stoonas possible after the concert. I have heard of people having to wait several hours to leave the lot after a concert. I ggreatly appreciate any helpful parking suggestions.

Central PA
Level Contributor
3,842 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Parking Advice Sought for Chocolate World and Stadium

Best to post this in the Hershey forum for better response

2. Re: Parking Advice Sought for Chocolate World and Stadium

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 July 2014, 06:18