I don't know if this will be any faster, and it's been awhile since I lived in the New York area, but:
1. Take the Belt Parkway westbound to the Verazzano Narrows Bridge to Staten Island.
2. Cross Staten Island and take the Goethals Bridge to New Jersey.
3. Go north on the NJ Turnpike to I-280.
4. Go west on I-280 to the merge with I-80.
5. Follow I-80 west to Pennsylvania.
-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-
This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.
To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html
We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.