We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

outlets & shopping malls

Kuwait City, Kuwait
Level Contributor
631 posts
Save Topic
outlets & shopping malls

Hello,

I want to ask if the shopping malls and outlets closed in weekend in August and September?? if not closed they open till what time approximately??

thanks

Bucks County...
Destination Expert
for Philadelphia, Train Travel, Bucks County
Level Contributor
9,119 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: outlets & shopping malls

Pennsylvania has an area of about 120,000 square km. Can you be more specific?

Kuwait City, Kuwait
Level Contributor
631 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: outlets & shopping malls

thanks for reply

I mean outlets in Lancaster and Hershey and shopping mall in Philadelphia

thanks

PA
Destination Expert
for Hershey, Harrisburg
Level Contributor
2,943 posts
161 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: outlets & shopping malls

The hours for the Tanger Outlets in Hershey are Monday - Saturday 9:30am - 9:00pm and Sunday 11:00am - 5:00pm; Tanger Outlets in Lancaster are Monday - Saturday 9:00am - 9:00pm Sunday 10:00am - 6:00pm

Rockvale Outlets in Lancaster are open Monday - Saturday 9:30 am - 9:00 pm and Sunday 11:00 am - 5:00 pm.

If the shopping mall in Philadelphia you are referring to is the King of Prussia Mall outside Philadelphia, the hours are Monday - Saturday 10:00 am - 9:00 pm, Sunday 11:00 am - 6:00 pm.

Edited: 26 May 2014, 02:11
Kuwait City, Kuwait
Level Contributor
631 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: outlets & shopping malls

thank you very much

really good information. You make my life easier:)

thanks

Harrisburg, PA
Level Contributor
509 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: outlets & shopping malls

Since you don't seem to be too concerned between outlet shopping and mall shopping ... I would also add that Park City -- a largish mall -- is located just west of Lancaster on Route 30 at the Harrisburg Pike. Not nearly anywhere as large as King of Prussia -- but a good variety of stores and a heck of a lot closer.

Edited: 27 May 2014, 03:10
Kuwait City, Kuwait
Level Contributor
631 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: outlets & shopping malls

Thanks for the information

In fact, I will concentate on cheap shopping:)

The outlets and some some shops that have better prices

So for the cheap shopping, where exactly you recommend me to go? Because I don't think that I have time to go to all malls and outlets since I want to do some trips other than shopping

Thanks

PA
Destination Expert
for Hershey, Harrisburg
Level Contributor
2,943 posts
161 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: outlets & shopping malls

What sort of things are you looking to buy? That might help to make recommendations on particular stores and outlets. (In my experience, not all "outlets" actually offer what I feel are discount prices.)

Kuwait City, Kuwait
Level Contributor
631 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: outlets & shopping malls

Thanks for reply

Mainly I want to buy towels( good quality), bedding ( sheets), clothes( Holister, ralph lauren, dolce & Gabanna, etc)

Thank you

9. Re: outlets & shopping malls

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 May 2015, 05:16