We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

lodging near Carolina RI??

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
156 posts
68 reviews
Save Topic
lodging near Carolina RI??

HELP! We need to stay near Carolina for a surprise party -- and I am having no luck at all in finding any lodging or accommodations near or around Carolina.

I am probably not searching the correct city or town name, but I've even tried the zip code and come up with nothing.

Does anyone know of anything nearby? B&B perhaps?

Suggestions welcome for nearby towns that might have something as well.

Thanks for your help!

Boston...
Level Contributor
5,748 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: lodging near Carolina RI??

Hi, Pam.

Yeah, Carolina isn't even a town, but a small village of Richmond, so it's not surprising there's no places to stay there. Have you discovered the Stagecoach House Inn, in Wyoming, R.I., another village of Richmond? Depending on where in Carolina you need to be for the party, you'll be just 3-5 miles away. Not too bad and the reviews are good for this place.

http://www.stagecoachhouse.com/

Rhode Island
Level Contributor
240 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: lodging near Carolina RI??

Hi Pam,

I replied to a similar post of yours a year ago with some information.

See here: tripadvisor.com/…19515868

Rhode Island
Destination Expert
for Newport
Level Contributor
1,080 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: lodging near Carolina RI??

The Stagecoach Inn, in Richmond (same town the village of Carolina is in) is the closest place. It's also very nice, clean and reasonable with fireplaces, jacuzzis and waterviews in every room (I think... or most of them). My son is getting married nearby and we have reserved a block of rooms there for the wedding, including the honeymoon suite.

4. Re: lodging near Carolina RI??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 April 2011, 05:17