We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beachfront condo/house rental

Chicago
Level Contributor
31 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Beachfront condo/house rental

I'm looking for a perfect beach resort area to rent a beachfront house or condo. Looking for pool, tennis, golf and restaurants within walking distance. My budget is up to $600 per night. Is there such a place? Thanks!

Charleston, South...
Destination Expert
for Charleston, South Carolina, Telluride
Level Contributor
10,900 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beachfront condo/house rental

I have no idea what their fees are, but try Wild Dunes on the Isle of Palms. www.wilddunes.com

It's 20 min from downtown historic Charleston, where there are world class restaurants, historic sites, etc.

Chicago
Level Contributor
31 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Beachfront condo/house rental

Thanks, it's exactly what I'm looking for but they have nothing for my dates. Any other suggestions?

Greensboro, North...
Destination Expert
for Isle of Palms, Edisto Island, Charleston
Level Contributor
5,990 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Beachfront condo/house rental

The Sanctuary at Kiawah.

Kiawah Island...
Destination Expert
for Kiawah Island, Charleston
Level Contributor
9,044 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Beachfront condo/house rental

Yep, The Sanctuary at Kiawah!

Chicago
Level Contributor
31 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Beachfront condo/house rental

Booked too! I guess I'm a little late. Wild dunes seems to be more of what I'm looking for. Am I out of luck or any other ideas? Any other way to book besides thru the website that might have something available? Thanks!

Chicago
Level Contributor
31 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Beachfront condo/house rental

Booked too! I guess I'm a little late. Wild dunes seems to be more of what I'm looking for. Am I out of luck or any other ideas? Any other way to book besides thru the website that might have something available? Thanks!

Charleston, South...
Destination Expert
for Charleston, South Carolina, Telluride
Level Contributor
10,900 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Beachfront condo/house rental

You do not say when you are attempting to book, but April and especially May are super busy times in this area.

Have you tried looking on www.vrbo.com These are rentals directly thru the owner or sometimes thru a booking agent..

Edited: 19 March 2013, 03:44
8. Re: Beachfront condo/house rental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 March 2014, 05:16