We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Circle B Ranch Chuckwagon Supper and Show

West Salem, WI
Level Contributor
87 posts
38 reviews
Save Topic
Circle B Ranch Chuckwagon Supper and Show

We are vacationing in SD mid July and are thinking about going to a chuckwagon dinner and show. I was wondering if anyone knows anything about the Circle B Ranch. They offer a Chuckwagon dinner and show but I was wondering you take a wagon ride out to where you are served dinner like some places do? I looked into the ones at Blue Bell Lodge in Custer because I know they do offer the wagon ride along with your meal but they are very expensive. Any other suggestions on good chuckwagon shows would be great. Thanks

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
683 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Circle B Ranch Chuckwagon Supper and Show

I have not attended the Circle B Ranch dinner but did go to Blue Bell Lodges and attended the Flying T's. The entertainment at both dinners were similar but the food and experience was better at Blue Bell. I believe the Circle B's is indoors as was the Flying T's. Their website shows a horse drawn covered wagon but does not mention whether or not the meal includes this ride. It looks like they have quite a few activities. I think I would choose Circle B over the Flying T.

Iowa
Level Contributor
114 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Circle B Ranch Chuckwagon Supper and Show

Done several of the cowboy dinner shows and they are all quite fun and entertaining. Circle B has a little more audience participation.

The wagon ride usually gets drawn out and you wind up spending a lot of time hanging out.

I usually advise to do the dinner and skip the ride.

West Salem, WI
Level Contributor
87 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Circle B Ranch Chuckwagon Supper and Show

Thanks for everyones input. We have decided to go with Circle B. They have so much other fun stuff to do there that everyone in the family should be happy. My kids really want to do the rubber bullet shooting!

4. Re: Circle B Ranch Chuckwagon Supper and Show

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 November 2010, 05:20