We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for information on Icebox Canyon

Wichita, Kansas
Destination Expert
for Wichita
Level Contributor
661 posts
151 reviews
Save Topic
Looking for information on Icebox Canyon

I am not having a lot of luck finding anything on Icebox Canyon. I know it is near Spearfish Canyon. If anyone can point me in the right direction, I would appreciate it.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
683 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for information on Icebox Canyon

Ice Box Canyon is on Hwy. 85 south of Lead. You pass through it on the way to the south entrance to Spearfish Canyon at the Cheyenne Crossing.

Wichita, Kansas
Destination Expert
for Wichita
Level Contributor
661 posts
151 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for information on Icebox Canyon

Thanks! Wishing we weren't going on a Monday so we could stop for dinner at Cheyenne Crossing!

Rockford, Illinois
Level Contributor
946 posts
212 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Looking for information on Icebox Canyon

Is Cheyenne Crossing closed on Mondays?

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
683 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Looking for information on Icebox Canyon

The cage at Cheyenne Crossing is open 7 days a week during the summer. Their hours are 7:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday and from 7:30 a.m 0 4:00 p.m on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesdays.

Rockford, Illinois
Level Contributor
946 posts
212 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Looking for information on Icebox Canyon

Great info....thanks! We were planning on going there after doing Devil's Tower and Spearfish Canyon.....we'll make sure to do that day on one of the days they are open until 8 in case we don't make it there by 4.

6. Re: Looking for information on Icebox Canyon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 June 2013, 10:18