We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nashville Hotel Help ASAP Please!

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
10 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Nashville Hotel Help ASAP Please!

Hi,

I'm planning a one day/night stay in Nashville after 5 days w/family in Memphis. Can anyone suggest a nice hotel w/free or reasonable parking? We want to take our daughter to Country Music Hall of Fame- Thanks

East Tennessee
Level Contributor
632 posts
156 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nashville Hotel Help ASAP Please!

The airport area offers the best rates as it is the most competitive area for hotels. Parking is free, the area is safe and serves as a good location to get around the Nashville area. Almost all downtown and West End hotels charge for parking and cost more to stay.

I have enjoyed stays at the following in the airport area- Club Hotel and Suites, Sheraton, Marriott, Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Courtyard by Marriott, Residence Inn, Radisson among others. I have also stayed at Fairfield Inn but this one is an inferior Marriott property.

Finally, search for a 3 star hotel or above on Priceline and you can usually catch a good rate.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
10 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nashville Hotel Help ASAP Please!

Thanks- any views on Hampton?

East Tennessee
Level Contributor
632 posts
156 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nashville Hotel Help ASAP Please!

Just got back from several days in Nashville. There are at least 3 Hampton Hotels in Nashville. I am aware of one downtown, at the airport and in the West End/ Church Street area at the ole Father Ryan school site. There may be more, but I do recall having noted all three of these. I have not stayed overnight at any of these three, but they are in good locations. It simply depends upon what your purposes are in selecting a hotel.

Each of these three is located in areas that are generally safe and business and tourist friendly.

Hope this helps/

Edited: 13 August 2011, 21:53
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
10,826 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Nashville Hotel Help ASAP Please!

We stayed at the BW DT. The hotel was nothing special (although I did like having a micro wave, coffee maker, and frig), but the location was great and the staff were wonderful. The parking was free, and IIRC, breakfast was included.

vcv
Tennessee
Level Contributor
1,728 posts
170 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Nashville Hotel Help ASAP Please!

As noted above, the airport area has many good choices; it's a quick drive to downtown (except at rush hour).

The Comfort Inn on Demonbreun has free parking and is near the music row attractions, though the area isn't good for walking around at night. I stayed there in November; our room was just fine, but I did note that many recent TA reviews are quite negative.

Lakeland, TN
Destination Expert
for Tennessee, Memphis
Level Contributor
2,965 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Nashville Hotel Help ASAP Please!

The West End (Broadway, West End Blvd) is a good choice for a short straight shot into Downtown, but your preference, Hampton is under renovation there, and has temp. limited parking. The Holdiay Inn, West End is nearby, and has free parking. The benefit of this location is the neighborhood, which is safer and within walking distance of good restaurants. www.holidayinn-nashville.com

Have a good visit in Tennessee!

Mississippi
Level Contributor
12,999 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Nashville Hotel Help ASAP Please!

I second Holiday Inn. Good luck.

Holiday Inn @ 2613 West End Avenue, Nashville, TN 877 – 863 – 4780.

holidayinn.com/hotels/…hoteldetail

8. Re: Nashville Hotel Help ASAP Please!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 October 2012, 12:16