We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels near Lake Jackson

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
63 posts
80 reviews
Save Topic
Hotels near Lake Jackson

I'm going to a wedding in Lake Jackson and am trying to figure out where to stay. There doesn't appear to be too many hotels in Lake Jackson itself, and the ones that are all have poor reviews. I know Houston will be a bit of a hike (especially after being at a wedding reception). Other ideas? I'd prefer a nicer hotel as opposed to a budget-type hotel, but don't want to have to drive too terribly far. Thanks!

Lake Jackson, TX
Level Contributor
65 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotels near Lake Jackson

There is a Comfort Inn on Hwy 332 just up from the Civic Center... it's newer, not fancy but nice.. There's the Chertel Hotel that's older, but nicer than most here.. otherwise, it's gonna be Motel 6 types..We don't have any luxury hotels here... Houston is almost an hour up the road, and trust me, you don't want the drive, especially at night back and forth..too dangerous.. If you can get into the Comfort Inn, that would be my choice.... book soon, these places stay full with the industry we have here... if you need any more info about the area, let me know.... dh

2. Re: Hotels near Lake Jackson

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 September 2009, 07:16