We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Arlington area hotels/B & B's

ontario, canada
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Arlington area hotels/B & B's

My wife and I aren't the "haughty-taughty" type, but when we travel, we usually get a room with a jacuzzi.

I understand the lack of need for one in Texas, (we usually travel in the north) but even San Diego had a selection of hotels with in-room jacuzzis. So far, we've only found the Holiday Inn Arlington NE which has a "whirlpool-jet" tub.

Does anyone know of ANY others?

Thanks very much!

Arlington, Texas
Level Contributor
52 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Arlington area hotels/B & B's

Not sure what your price range is but the standford House Inn looks nice. It says they have rooms with a jacuzzi tube and its located in North Arlington/UTA area. Rooms are around $150 per night

www.iloveinns.com/innlink.php…

Arlington, Texas
Destination Expert
for South Padre Island
Level Contributor
809 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Arlington area hotels/B & B's

the name is the "Sanford House" off Sanford street in Arlington. close to all ball facilities. Very nice.

ontario, canada
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Arlington area hotels/B & B's

Thanks! I had looked at Sanford House earlier, and was worried about the walking distance to The Rangers ballpark, Jerry World and Six flags.

So far, we've found the Holiday Inn on Wet n' Wild Way, which has "whirlpool" tub. Not a Jacuzzi, but close!

Anyone else know of anything closer?

Thanks again for helping!

Arlington, Texas
Destination Expert
for South Padre Island
Level Contributor
809 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Arlington area hotels/B & B's

Unless you are a "seasoned" walker, there isn't a place to stay within walking distance of all 3 of your destinations. The new Holiday Inn is across the interstate from 6 flags and both ballparks. The new Comfort Suites is probably closer, but still too far to walk to 6 flags especially.

5. Re: Arlington area hotels/B & B's

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 October 2009, 03:17