We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car Rental

Karratha,Western...
12 posts
Save Topic
Car Rental

We are flying in to Dallas Fort Worth in July and want to book a hire car for a week, has anyone heard of or used "I Book A Car.com" website, they seem like they have good rates but I haven't been able to find any info about them on the web. Just want confirmation that they are legit or not. If you go to pay with american express they want to charge you in euro's, is this normal.

Cheers,

knr
Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Houston
Level Contributor
4,070 posts
142 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Car Rental

I've never heard of them. I like to compare the rates/companies at www.bnm.com , as they compare them side-by-side. You can book here or with the individual rental company itself, the rates are the same.

Here is another place I like to look, www.travelzoo.com/car-rental/north-america/

currently these are June specials, but check back. The good thing with car rentals is they don't usually take a deposit or have cancel policies, so you can look for a great deal up to the last minute.

Welcome to Texas!!

2. Re: Car Rental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 03:42