We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Texas rangers

2 posts
Save Topic
Texas rangers

I'm visiting from uk & want to go to rangers game. If I order tickets online can I collect them when I get there?

Corpus Christi...
Destination Expert
for Corpus Christi
Level Contributor
5,400 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Texas rangers

Why not order and print at home? Lose them and you can have them printed out by your hotel?

Grapevine, Texas
Level Contributor
1,917 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Texas rangers

You can print them at home, but it used to be a "one time only" print. Maybe they changed it. But unless you want the actual ticket, printing a t home would be an option.

This is a link to a lot of information about Rangers Ballpark. But specifically to your question, click and scroll down to the "W"'s and see "Will Call On Demand" and it will answer your question. Have fun!! …mlb.com/tex/ballpark/information/index.jsp…

For afternoon games, the 3rd baseline seating gets a lot of sun and after mid-June, can be VERY hot. You'd do better to choose seats in another section. Don't forget sunscreen and maybe a brimmed cap/hat.

Once you're on the purchase ticket screen showing sections/pricing, see "To display the seat map, click here: View seat map." just under the ballpark seating diagram. Clicking the link will allow you to click a section, resulting in a field view perspective of that section.

I am ready for baseball to begin. Go Rangers!

Corpus Christi...
Destination Expert
for Corpus Christi
Level Contributor
5,400 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Texas rangers

Tickets can also be sent to your smartphone and stored there. No need to print.

…mlb.com/ticketing/mobile_ticket_info.jsp…

4. Re: Texas rangers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 March 2014, 07:15