We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rentacar - which car?

Postojna
Level Contributor
127 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Rentacar - which car?

Hello,

I don't know USA cars - how big and practical they are.

That's way, can you Please tell me which car to choose? We need comfort and spacious car.

I have some options with Sixt like Ford Taurus, Dodge Avenger, Ford Escape, Hyundai Sonata, and on other company also Impala. I will rent it first at Houston international airport and second in Miami international airport.

We are 2 adults and 2 kids (1 and 3 years old - with child car seat), with 2-3 bigger cases and one child stroller.

Thank you for your suggestion!

Time of leaving to USA is coming closer :-)) Yes! :-)

knr
Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Houston
Level Contributor
4,176 posts
142 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rentacar - which car?

You usually are not guaranteed a particular vehicle, just one similiar to the above. I would do a car in an intermediate catagory at a minimum, standard size or larger would be better. Remember you always add things in the car as you travel and it'll just give you more space.

The cars above fall into this category. The Ford Escape will put you a bit higher up so you'll be able to see the road and signs, etc better. Most cars here are big vehicles and you'll appreciate being higher up.

Welcome to the USA!

2. Re: Rentacar - which car?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 April 2014, 05:16