We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best RCI/Silverleaf resort in Texas?

Level Contributor
11 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
Best RCI/Silverleaf resort in Texas?

My family and I are looking at Texas for our next vacation. As a Silverleaf timeshare owner, we have definitely had our ups and downs in terms of accommodations. That being said, we are looking for the best RCI/Silverleaf Timeshares in Texas to book our next vacation at. We are narrowing it down to Galveston or San Antonio. I'm hoping fellow Silveleaf veterans can help!

Czech Republic
Destination Expert
for San Antonio, Lubbock, Prague
Level Contributor
15,422 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best RCI/Silverleaf resort in Texas?

a topic that never dies....Silverleaf.

best I can offer is use the search box above...or in the individual SA or Galveston forum...simply type keyword silverleaf and the above search box and you will find previous posts

good luck

Edited: 04 August 2014, 09:35
Level Contributor
11 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best RCI/Silverleaf resort in Texas?

I actually did that already and did not find anything relevant to my question.

San Antonio, TX
Destination Expert
for San Antonio
Level Contributor
7,418 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best RCI/Silverleaf resort in Texas?

Sorry, not much help here either. I'm not a Silverleaf owner. Are you talking about the one in Canyon Lake? Years ago, I toured it and really was not that impressed. The location is about 45 minutes from downtown SA.

Texas
Level Contributor
27 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best RCI/Silverleaf resort in Texas?

In San Antonio, I believe there is only one option. In Galveston, it is pretty much a toss up. I don't believe RCI has anything in either of those areas that I would consider "the best in Texas". Do you have any that you are looking at, so far?

Czech Republic
Destination Expert
for San Antonio, Lubbock, Prague
Level Contributor
15,422 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best RCI/Silverleaf resort in Texas?

RE: Galveston..read the current threads about seaweed...not sure of the current conditions

Level Contributor
11 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best RCI/Silverleaf resort in Texas?

We've been vacationing with Silverleaf for years and I'll admit that they are hit or miss. We've stayed at some really enjoyable places with them and some were slightly less enjoyable.

That being said, we're planning out family vacation for either San Antonio or Galveston next year and we want to know which Silverleaf resorts are better than the others there.

We are also sort of looking at Wyndham La Cascada?(sp) in San Antonio, which means we'll have to pay extra but we just want to have a good time and a nice stay with our timeshare/vacation.

Level Contributor
11 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Best RCI/Silverleaf resort in Texas?

Ps... thanks for the seaweed info!

8. Re: Best RCI/Silverleaf resort in Texas?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 August 2015, 06:16