We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Helper, Utah?

Torrey, Utah
Destination Expert
for Torrey, Capitol Reef National Park
Level Contributor
1,396 posts
71 reviews
Save Topic
Helper, Utah?

People have been telling me that Helper has really spruced itself up and is a worthy destination these days. I still think of it as a run down railroad town - what's going on there?

Salt Lake City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah
Level Contributor
15,772 posts
146 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Helper, Utah?

Worthy destination for what? The new intersection isn't finished yet, so that's the only new thing I know about.

Torrey, Utah
Destination Expert
for Torrey, Capitol Reef National Park
Level Contributor
1,396 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Helper, Utah?

I guess that's what I wanted to know. I mentioned the intersection to somebody and they said Helper had really spruced up, museums, restaurants usw.

Salt Lake City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah
Level Contributor
15,772 posts
146 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Helper, Utah?

Well the railroad museum has been there for a long time, maybe they've cleaned it up or something. And you know they do the lights at christmas. It isn't a bad place, but certainly not one that I'd put on my list to make a special trip to.

4. Re: Helper, Utah?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 September 2009, 00:18