We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

?s about Independence, Missouri sites

sandy, utah
Level Contributor
1,210 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
?s about Independence, Missouri sites

Since nobody must read the Independence Missouri forum, I'm reposting my question here. I'm trying to cram as much as possibleinto my afternoon in Independence before heading north to Liberty Jail, Far West and Cameron for the night. Will be arriving about 2 pm from Kansas City airport on 7/3. Besides the LDS Visitor's Center and Community of Christ sites, I thought it would be interesting to tour one of the mansions as soon as we get into Independence. Which one is more interesting to tour, the Vaile Mansion or Bingham-Waggoner Estate? I can get 2 for 1 coupons to both places. I'll have 3 kids with me, ages 16, 19 and 22. Any other must-sees in the area that wouldn't take much time? Are there plenty of fast food places in the downtown area?

Moab Tourism Center
Sightseeing Tours, Equipment Hire, 4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours
Dreamland Safari Tours
Multi-day Tours, 4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours, Photography Tours
Monument Valley Safari
Sightseeing Tours, 4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours, Hiking & Camping Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours, Private Tours
Majestic Monument Valley Touring Co.
Cultural Tours, 4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Private Tours, Photography Tours
1. Re: ?s about Independence, Missouri sites

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 November 2009, 06:19